- First and foremost Dani Rodrik has begun blogging. Well, this is going to be a treat to read. I had heard a lot about him and discovered his work just browsing and have been hooked on since. (For the uninitiated he writes on the topic I am currently really reading about- Growth and Development; He has criticised World Bank development program popularly called Washington Consensus really well in his papers). I loved the way he mentions about Hirschman award in his blog. You deserve it Sir! Here is a superb writeup cum interview on Rodrik and his work.
- Milton Friedman's House :He had a great taste in interiors as well !!
- Joshua Angrist (His profile is here) defends Levitt style research
- How much should one Save? A nice one from Free Exchange Economist.com. Read this as well on Cottage Industry
- Update 1: Here is Levitt defending his research
Thanks to Marginal Revolution for 1, 2 and 3